Joining the ROI team means entering the social and human services field. Members of the field are dedicated to supporting human needs and promoting social change in the community at-large. Progress in the community-based model to supporting individuals with developmental disabilities makes it an exciting time to enter the field. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics expects the social and human service field to grow significantly in the next decade.
In addition to the rewards that come from making a difference in the lives of others, we offer our employees a comprehensive range of benefits.
- Residential Options, Inc. has shift times around the clock, including overnights, available to direct care staff.
- We offer wage increases based on annual performance evaluation.
- Leave of absence begins to accrue upon hire at a rate based upon the ROI Wage Scale.
- Health insurance is available to full-time employees.
- Supplemental insurance is offered to all employees.
- A partnership with Modern Woodmen of America provides options for life insurance and retirement savings through salary allotment.